1/2 cup powdered sugar
1 cup flour
3/4 cup dessicated coconut
1/2 cup or 1 stick of melted butter
6 tablespoons Passionfruit (3-4fruits)
4 tablespoons Lemon juice (1 lemon)
1 can condensed milk
1. Preheat oven 350F
2. Combine base ingredients and whisk in a large bowl, add melted butter last.
3. Press into 9x9in pan and bake for 10 minutes.
4. Combine Topping ingredients in a separate bowl.
5. Remove the tray and pour topping evenly over the base.
6. Bake an additional 15 minutes.
7. Let cool 30 minutes and then refrigerate 2 hours to help settle.